The congregation of the sisters of St. Ann to which the sisters belong, is a Christian Religious order founded by the pious couple of Turin (Italy) Carlo Tancredi De Barola and Giulia Falletti De Barola in 1834. Active in the filed of education throughout the world since its origin, theAi??congregation conducts in India nearly 50 High schools and over a dozen colleges in which thousands of young people, belonging to every social class, community and linguistic group are being educated through the medium of both English andAi??Regional language.
St. Ann’s High School at Jamnagar is an English Medium SchoolAi??Founded in 1953 and named after theAi??great saint and patroness of our sisters.
TheAi??school which is recognized by the Government of Gujarat State and prepares pupils for the Secondary and Higher Secondary Certificate examination (Std. X-XII) is owned by the Society of Sisters of St. Ann, Province of North India and Managed by St. Ann’s Convent, Jamnagar, which belongs to the Christian Religious Minority Community and therefore enjoys the rights and privileges guaranteed by the articles 29, 30(1) of the Constitution of India.