Skip to content
- Annites education is inspired by our founders’ vision, mainly from the teaching of Jesus Christ and based on the principles of character formation, elaborated by Carlo and Giulia De Barolo.
- The sisters of St. Ann are engaged in educational work in 10 countries throughout the world for the last 175 years. Reaffirm conviction that the formation of youth through their educational institutions continues to be one of the foremost services they can render to their people.
- They believe that an essential need of their country is for a community of persons with deep faith, sound knowledge, intellectual and emotional maturity and more integrity, persons able and willing to render generous service to their fellow men and women in building up a truly human society. It is therefore to the formation of such a community of persons that they commit their Educational Institutions.
- The education they would impart includes both physical and intellectual development as well as acquisition of useful skill in all of which they aim at excellence.
- Being at the service of the whole country, St. Ann’s accepts girls from every caste, creed and community and striving to educate them in the high ideals of humanism and unselfish service of their fellow men and women.
- Hence, the purpose of this school is not only to impart instructions but also to educate the girl child.
- To help the students to become mature, spiritually oriented, people of character, free from egoism and self-seeking and from all attempt to exploit, others.
- ToAi??encourage them continually to strive after excellence in every field without however neglecting the welfare and need of their humanity.
- To value and judiciously use their freedom.
- To be clear & firm on principles and courageous in action.
- To become agents of needed social change in the country.
- Co-curricular activities receive due attention. The school has great SportsAi??Programmes.