Skip to content
- We give God the first place in our lives and we begin our activities with prayer.
- We avoid vulgarity in our talk and behavior.
- We always try to be friendly with one another in and out of school.
- We accept whatever work is assigned to us as our rightful share.
- We offer help to any unattended visitor we happen to meet in the school premises.
- We stand up with due respect when any sister, teacher or visitor enters or passes through any room in which we happen to be alone or with classmates.
- We try to be courteous with sportsmanship with opposing teams and with officials.
- We respect the beauty of the school premises and we report any damage, which we may observe.
- We learn and observe good manners, in the classroom and elsewhere.
- We avoid dropping waste paper, crumbs of food in the school verandahs, stairs or anywhere i the school premises and we make it a point to pick up any such things dropped by others.