Skip to content
- The School year normally begins in June and ends in May.
- Registration for the Kindergarten classes is made in the month of January. The age for admission for the L.K.G. Class is three and half years.
- True copy of the official birth certificate should be produces for the admission to kindergarten and Std. I.
- If seats are available, admission during the year may be made for valid reasons. Candidates applying for admission are as a rule subject to entrance tests.
- At the time of the admission, the student should be personally introduced by their parents/guardian who will be responsible to the school authorities for their studies, fees, conduct, regularity and discipline.
- Leaving Certificate from the previous recognized school, counter-signed by the Educational Officer of the state should be produced during admission, if the student comes from another state.
- Candidates seeking admission should pass the given tests of the class for which she is found suitable.
- No candidate shall be admitted to the school without a valid Leaving Certificate from the previous school attended. A contrary remark in it may invalidate the candidateai??i??s admission.
- The principal has the right to admit a student or refuse admission without having to give reasons for her decision.